01. your livejournal "user name" & what it means: Pryncess = the nickname my husband gave me when we started dating. Army Wife. well, really if I need to tell you then you know nothing about me. lol
03. how much about your life do you post to lj? About 95%
04. is there anything you refuse to post about? not really. I just make it friends only if I dont want anyone reading it.
05. on a scale of 1-10 how interesting do you think your own journal is to others? about an 8
06. from who/how did you find out about lj?
07. has anyone ever joined lj because of you? yup
08. what proportion of your posts are friends only? 15%
09. what is your favorite interest on lj? Anything to do with being an army wife. Makes me meet interesting people
10. Has anything on lj ever caused you to establish, rethink, or even change your belief or position on something? no
11. how often do you respond / comment on other peoples journals? not as much as I should. I just never feel I have anything relevant to say
12. do you prefer to write in your journal, read other journals? Both, equally
13. have you ever had something mean said to you or been stalked, harassed, or got into an argument/flame war on lj (or did it to someone else)? YES YES YES!
14. have you ever banned someone from your journal? Yup
15. who is your favorite lj friend and why? Dont have one
16. how many of your LJ friends have you actually met? other than the ones I knew before they joined, no one
17. of all of the people on lj you know of, who is the most like you? RAMIAH. My freaking clone. pryncessbytch
18. why are you most likely to add someone to your friends list? No good reason. Just to make them wonder
19. do you automatically add friends to your journal if they add you first? Usually
20. what is the most likely reason you wouldn't add someone to your friends list? Usually if they are something that annoys me.
21. is your "significant other" on lj? yes
22. have you ever wanted to meet someone on lj? Ofcourse
23. on a scale of 1-10, rate the lj for convenience, usefulness, and coolness factor: 8