I cleaned out the front closet, which was a crap hole. I think Keith just threw miscellanous crap in there. I threw so much stuff away. Then I had to drag the trashcan to the curb. That was a feat since it hadn't gone out last week. I hate that the trashcans are taller than me. I feel like it's going to fall on me when I drag it. But the closet is cleared out and looks organized. My front room is looking a bit cleaner too. Ive gotten all the laundry done, so Im happy about that. Including all the baby stuff Ella sent me home with.
Anybody know anything about SUVs or have recommendations (I totally typed out SVU at first, lol. Im SO not addicted though)? Only thing I know are Explorers and Broncos (long live Curtis!!), and someone refuses to buy Fords. So Im at a total loss. Im trying to research stuff to decide on one. Im completely overwhelmed.
I also sat down and watched American Idol. Im so ashamed of this. It took me until this season to get into it. I usually just watched the beginnings to be catty. But I really like Chris. Im so embarressed, but his performance tonight had me in tears. I hope he comes in second, so he doesnt get the stigmata, but he gets the fame. Pretty much everyone else bothers me, except Taylor, since he reminds me of my dad. Scrubs had me in tears too. Then stupid SVU was a rerun. I did turn on a rerun of SVU on USA, where I got to see some quality Munch and Tutuola banter, something about some nude artwork of Munch.
Speaking of my dad, he was on the radio today. He's got a show on 88.1 the Edge and his name is "the old guy". It's him and two other guys that just chat and play music. They cracked me up bitching about the price of gas recently. I guess the station is looking forward to me moving up there, theyre getting me a spot ready too. Its cool because its real radio AND ya'll can tune in over the interwoobs.
Oh getting into college is going to be the death of me. Ordering my SATs should put me back 50 bucks or so. And I need to find a fax machine. I really hope Im not running around for everything when I get there in June.
Okay, so I left on USA after SVU and Nashville Star came on. Scott Weiland is on there (That would be Velvet Revolver). What does he know about country music? I need to turn it, my ears is bleedin'. :)
This is how it works: Comment on this entry and I will give you a letter. Write ten words beginning with that letter, including an explanation of what the word means to you and why.
I was given "D" by angelpez
1. DAMMIT - something I say probably too much. it was the first word that popped into my head.
2. DAD - In case you havent noticed, Im a total Daddy's girl. My dad is pretty kick ass too. Not everyone can say they get to go to school with their dad, lol.
3. DUST - If there is one thing I hate more than anything in El Paso, it's the dust. Im forever sweeping and mopping it up. Then theres the dust storms, theyre ridiculous.
4. DOUG - My sister and I always claim we're just like Doug and Steve Butabi. Im Doug. We can totally do the dance in the car too. :)
5. DUDE - That one scene in baseketball where Trey and Matt go "dude" over and over again? Yeah, my idiot sister and I do that, lol.
6. DAIRY - Im lactose intolerant. My mom would probably blame this on the milk I didnt drink growing up. But there is something discustingly gross to me about drinking something that comes out of a cow's boobs. I'll eat a steak, but forget that milk. Ive also got egg issues to a lesser extent, I dont like things that come out of a chicken's butt.
7. DIET COKE - my second fav drink, under coffee
8. DEE DEE DEE (said like Carlos Mencia) - I said this probably 03947209573945734957 times to Ella while i was visiting her.
9. DRAMA - good god, I love drama, so long as Im not involved in it. I have a huge addiction to celebrity drama, internet drama, etc. I keep my nose out of stuff, but I love seeing people fight. :)
10. DOCTOR - Mah momma is my favorite doctor ever. She went to school what seemed like my entire life for it, but she's done so well for herself. And she makes life so easy when I can IM her or pick up the phone and get free medical advice lol
today Eli came up to me with this toy game he had and said "BEST TOY EVER". No idea where he got that phrase. :-D