Except for my mom and I agreeing that me moving up there will be dangerous for shopping excersions. We love outlet malls and clearance. I think I will have to invest in a double stroller.
Today is Keith's birthday. Yay. He's in the field. And will be next week. And the week after that. And probably the week after that. Sucks.
My dad will be on the air again tomorrow from 2-4 mountain time in case anyone would be interested. This is also a note to Ella to quit calling me during that time, lol. Im addictive as Ramiah said the other day, Ella won't quit calling me :) Although her son told us some pretty funny Yo Mama jokes tonight.
"Your mama's so fat that she planted cheerios thinking they were donut seeds"
"Your mama's so stupid, she was driving to Disney World and saw a sign that said Disney World left and turned around".
Kids are sleeping, so Im heading to bed too. yay for rambling...
This is how it works: Comment on this entry and I will give you a letter. Write ten words beginning with that letter, including an explanation of what the word means to you and why.
I was given "N" by babyinga :)
1. NURSE - My mother once told me she would slap me if I ever became a nurse. I understand why after staying in the hospital so long. Nurses are totally the doctor's bitches! They do all the work while the doctors get fat paid. :)
2. NINTY ONE WHISKEY - Keith's MOS in the military (job). This means he's a combat medic. Huzzah. :)
3. NEW MEXICO - the state about 10 minutes away and where the fabulous babyina lives. I spent the past week there and it was pretty nice. They have more trees than El Paso. Oh and I spent 2 days in Santa Fe a while back. The place gave me a funky spiritual vibe though. Albequerque wasnt bad though.
4. NAILS - I bit my nails up until I was 16. I still sometimes bite them when Im stressed. My sister and my mom hate me though because they grow way longer than theirs - and they never bit theirs ever.
5. NINpryncessNIN - my AIM name I've had for about a billion years. Oh, on yahoo too.
6. NINE INCH NAILS - that lead us to that. A band I used to adore Ive sort of lost interest in as of late. Trent's still a musical genius though. I dont think it gets any better than "the great below". Saw him in concert too, way way back when.
7. NOGGIN - the channel that is most likely on my TV at any given time. "12 hours of preschool programming a day", Eli loves it. Especially the great Oobi.
8. my NAME is Earl - haha, I cheated, but that is seriously the FUNNIEST show on TV. if you havent seen it, you should. You will die laughing, i promise.
9. NAPALM - this is going to be bad. When I was around 16, my boyfriend at the time made home made napalm outside (yeah stupid unwatched kids. lol). I picked up a jug of gasoline to dump on the fire and little did I know, even the gasoline fumes are flammable and it exploded on me. I had a serious burn on my arm. I totally lied and said it was from cooking. And now, my parents pick up the phone to YELL AT ME. And I know they will know just who made it too, lol
10. NARROW MINDED - a bad habit that makes me nuts. I hate it when people are like that.
AND im done. :) g'night.